Are the awards for me?
This awards scheme has been created in order to officially reward and recognise excellence in Irish dentistry. If you are looking for any of the following, then the awards are definitely for you!
- Boost morale within your practice
- Attract new patients
- Increase trust with your current patients
- Assess the strengths of your practice
- Enjoy an amazing night with your team
- Get credit for all your hard work
Am I eligible to enter?
- All entrants must be from the the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and GDC registered practitioners.
- Practices must enter as individual practices and not as a company.
- All entrants work must be predominantly performed in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland to be eligible.
- Entrants must submit only one entry per category per practice for team or practice categories.
- Entrants must submit only one entry per person for individual categories.
Which categories should I enter?
You can enter as many categories as you like! Place your entry in the category you feel most appropriate or Contact Us and we can help guide you.
How do I register?
Simply head to home page and click ‘Enter Now’ fill out your details and select your categories. It’s a simple as that.
How do I pay for my entries?
Entry is free! Just click ‘Enter now’ and register your practice.
How do I write a winning submission?
Just say it how it is! You can also read our blog to find out how to create an award-winning entry!
What should I Include in my entry?
Head to the home page and click ‘Download the entry guide’. This includes a list of the categories and the criteria.
Ensure you answer the individual category criteria, as that’s what the judges will be marking against.
How should I lay out my entry?
Each year we receive more and more entries so, be aware that the judges use a variety of different platforms to view the entries. Ensure there is as few barriers as possible for the judges to view your entry. A PDF document is the preferred option. Word documents with clearly labelled folders of supporting evidence are happily accepted.
Useful tip: Word Documents, PowerPoint and Keynote files can all be saved as PDF files.
How do I submit my entry?
All entries must be electronic, either sent using an online file sharing service or on a USB stick.
- We have a WeTransfer page which has a 20gb allowance to allow for large file transfers, https://fmcawards.wetransfer.com. All you need to do is drop your files and fill in your email address. Make sure you clearly label your files.
- You can also email your entry or send it via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put your entries on a USB stick and post them to us at:
Irish Dentistry Awards
FMC 1 Hertford House
Please note, entries will not be returned and by registering your details, you automatically opt in to receive relevant marketing emails and calls from our awards partners.
WeTransfer only lets me send single files but I have folders of photos!?
WeTransfer only lets you send files individually unless you zip the file. To do this;
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder, select (or point to) Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name. Use this file to drop on to the WeTransfer page.
When is the entry deadline?
The entry deadline is 29th September. Entries will need to be with us by midnight.
How do I find out if I have been shortlisted?
Shortly after you have submitted your entries, you will receive a letter and emails to the address details provided at registration informing you if you have been shortlisted and in which categories.
Who are the judges?
The Irish Dentistry Awards judges are made up of an independent panel of dental professionals. To find out more about the judges click here.
When is the awards ceremony being held and where?
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony which is being held on Friday 1st March at the Round Room, Mansion House, Dublin.
I need advice on my entry!
You can use the Contact Us page to send us a message and we will reply.
Alternatively call the friendly awards team on +44 (0) 1923 851 779 or email email@example.com.
What are the Finalist & Winner Logo Guidelines?
The clear-space rule
Our branding is one of our most visible and valuable assets. Respect it.
Always position the logo for maximum impact and give it plenty of room to breathe. This will help to ensure our logo’s visibility and legibility.
Do the Right Thing
The Awards Logo has been carefully designed and should never be altered in any way. This document does not include all instances of misuse, if you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- alter the logo in any way.
- redesign, redraw, animate, modify, distort, or alter the proportions of the logo.
- surround the logo with—or place in the foreground over—a pattern or design without permission from FMC.
- rotate or render the logo three-dimensionally.
- add words, images, or any other new elements to the logo.
- modify the size or position relationship of any element within the logo.
- add additional copy to the logo.
How can I sponsor the awards?
If you would like to sponsor the awards please contact our Commercial Director Craig Welling on 01923 851 787 or by email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, send us a message using the Contact Us page and we will be in touch.